Fundamentals Of Forex Trading – Andromeda FX Trading Academy
Ray Milano discovered Forex trading 5 years ago while attending school at Seneca College for Financial Planning in Business Administration. In his 3rd year, he realized that majority of his clients at his co-op placement were successful due to Forex trading.
This pushed ray Milano into further research on how to be successful in the Forex Trading market. After dropping out of College, Ray began spending countless hours and invested thousands of dollars on trading under various mentors. End result, Ray had discovered a unique technique to maximize profits, minimize the loss in the Forex trading world.
The education and enrichment of our traders stand at the core of our activity and are a crucial part of allowing our customers to trade with confidence.
Therefore, Andromeda FX Group is committed to providing top educational materials.
Our educational segment constantly develops and is refreshed with new content, as part of our mission to inspire people and expand their horizons, while mastering their trading skills. our vision is to open the financial markets for everyone to trade in a simple and transparent way. Social investing allows you to see, follow and copy the most successful investors in our community, so from now on you don’t have to be a professional in order to invest like one.
Course Curriculum:- You Will Learn
Andromeda Forex Group Utilities
- Book 1 on 1 (Premium, Platinum Students)
- Andromeda Forex Group Schedule
- Orientation Slides
- November – Rapid Scalping S/R (25:57)
- November Lesson – Ichimoku Reversal (18:51)
- November 28 – BB/RSI Strategy (27:33)
- December 17 lesson – MACD (23:44)
- Dec 24 – Price Action / MACD (37:34)
Introduction to Forex Trading
- Forex Trading: The Good and the Bad
- Downloadable Apps
- How to Use MT4
- Type of Traders in Forex
- Lesson 1.0 – Fundamentals of Forex
- Lesson 1.1 – Pip Value
- Lesson 1.2 – Intro to Technical Analysis, Charts
- Lesson 1.3 – Swing Traders and Day Traders
- Lesson 2.0 – Why Technical Analysis?
- Lesson 2.1 – Pivot Points
- Lesson 2.2 – Fibonacci Pattern
- Lesson 2.3 – Moving Averages
- Lesson 2.4 – Price Action
- Moving Averages Video
Psychology of Trading
- Lesson 3.0 – 3 Common Trading Issues by New Traders
- Lesson 3.1 – 5 Essential Tips for New Traders
- Lesson 3.2 – Bad Habits
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Lesson 4.0 – Drawdown and Maximum Drawdown, what are they?
- Lesson 4.1 – Why Most Trader Fail
Advanced Technical Analysis
- Lesson 5.0 – How to Use Oscillators to Warn You of the End of a Trend
- Lesson 5.1 – How to use Parabolic SAR
- Lesson 5.2 – Advanced Scalping Method, Combination of Moving Averages and Parabolic SAR
- How to Use Bollinger Bands