The dynamic reversal indicator identifies oversold and overbought markets employing a dynamic approach to regulate to recent market behavior. The indicator works by measuring the present price swing and comparing it to previous price swings to ascertain how far prices have stretched in reference to recent market activity. Using this dynamic approach the indicator continually adjusts for market volatility and trend while identifying oversold and overbought markets.
The indicator also measures bullish and bearish price swings independently from one another in an attempt to supply more accurate analysis in trending markets. for instance, during a bullish uptrend bearish price swings (pullbacks) tend to be smaller than those of bullish price swings (continuations) within the same uptrend then the dynamic reversal indicator analyses each sort of pullback independently of the opposite.
HOW TO USE:-
FOR SELL ENTRY:-
- A red color made on the Top then instant take Sell entry
- Very Easy to use every person
- SL will be 20 pips(SL set up over the Red color Indicator) and TP will be 40–50 Pips
FOR BUY ENTRY:-
- A green color made on the bottom then instant take buy entry
- Very easy to use every person
- SL will be 20 pips(SL set up below the Green color Indicator) and TP will be 40–50 Pips